Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) Policy
Everyone who works for Begg Security group is responsible for protecting the environment and the health and safety of our people, customers and communities. Our commitment to environmental, health and safety (EH&S) performance is an integral part of our business, and achieving cost-effective EH&S solutions is essential to our long-term success.
Our EH&S objective is not to harm the environment or any person.
Begg Security Group hold ACC's Workplace Safety Management Practices (WSMP) "Tertiary" accreditation valid until December 2018.
At Begg Security Group, we are committed to:
- leading EH&S management and activity from the management down
- eliminating accidents and environmental incidents
- reducing emissions and waste
- using energy and other natural resources efficiently
- being prepared to respond to emergencies
- evaluating our products and educating our employees, customers and the public on their safe and environmentally responsible use
- helping our employees, sub-contractors, business partners, vendors and service providers understand how their actions influence EH&S performance
- communicating with our neighbours and others about our EH&S programmes and performance
- continuously improving our EH&S performance through effective management systems
- recognising outstanding EH&S performance
These commitments are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with all environmental, health and safety laws and regulations.