Inox MX4 Lanox Lanolin Lubricant
Designed for heavy industrial, mining, farming, marine, earth moving and transport type use and where extreme climatic and high humidity conditions prevail.
LANOX Lanolin Lubricant is a heavy duty, anti-moisture, anti-corrosion lubricant made with a high grade oil and lanolin base, with specialised chemical compounds. LANOX Is created with Lanolin, a natural wax found in animal wool, especially the wool from sheep, commonly referred as ‘WOOL FAT’ or ‘WOOL GREASE’.
Lanolin has widespread uses, ranging from cosmetics, soaps and medical products to rust proofing and lubrication. Lanolin has been used in skin care and cosmetics as far back as 700BC, but in the late nineteenth century it was refined at a new level, giving us lanolin with an extremely high quality. Although we make INOX, a quality anti-corrosion lubricant, there are areas where a lanolin based anti-corrosion lubricant like LANOX is sometimes better suited for the application at hand.
LANOX MX4 has ideal applications in the Marine industry. It designed to stop electrolysis between different metals and prevent oxidation and rust from forming on the surface. The lanolin base helps to prolong the protection between applications, as it is a natural anti-corrosion compound that is not soluble in water and leaves a protective film behind.
- Heavy duty anti-moisture, anti-corrosion lubricant made with a high grade lubricating oil and lanolin base with specialized chemical compounds.
- Contains no silicon, kerosene, acids or dieselene.
- Harmless to metal points & surfaces, plastics, painted & enamel finishes, fibreglass, formica or neoprene seals.
- Doesn’t become sticky, gooey or gum up.
- Non-conductive, non-static & non-corrosive.
- Has neutral properties, low flammability (NON-AEROSOL)
- Doesn’t dry out or wash off with water.
Inox MX4 Lanox Lanolin Lubricant 5 litre
Inox MX4 Lanox Lanolin Lubricant 300g